Help Us Win Work to Improve Communities
At Fehr & Peers, we are a team of entrepreneurial individuals empowered to collaborate, innovate, and develop creative solutions that improve communities. Our 25-person, tight-knit Seattle team is dedicated to making our community a better place through our passion for transportation planning and engineering. Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, our office has views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington. We collectively have a strong commitment to work-life balance through a flexible work environment, lunch and learns, happy hours, and annual traditions such as boating on Lake Union. We’re looking for an experienced, full-time Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team and help lead our competitive pursuits. This may be your best career move yet, if you’re looking to grow your natural strengths in:
Serving as a trusted advisor and collaborator. Seek opportunities to learn and share knowledge because the more you know, the more you can offer constructive advice. Think strategically, create persuasive marketing messages, and connect with Marketing Coordinators across the company to share innovative ideas and balance workload.
Valuing autonomy. Create adaptable routines and maximize your stellar organization skills while balancing quality and timeliness, viewing their importance equally.
Engaging people by seeking opportunities to connect beyond a device. Build relationships with staff in our Seattle, Portland and Tacoma offices and deliver customized products that meet varying client preferences, and make external connections with our teaming partners and clients.
PNW Operations Manager
“I’m looking for someone who is flexible, strategic, and collaborative; a leader with a can-do attitude, an ability to see the big picture while also being attentive to detail, and the experience to contribute to both the written content and aesthetics of our proposals.”
Seattle Senior Market Leader
“I’d like to team with a partner-in-crime that can help us continue to build our regional reputation and find opportunities to serve new clients in the Puget Sound and beyond. If you are accustomed to raising the bar and can thoughtfully steer our teams toward strategic and clear content delivered in sophisticated packages, then this role is for you.”
Portland Office Leader
“I would appreciate a teammate with a thorough awareness of our promotional material, who is comfortable taking charge of the proposal process, and who continues to find new ways to highlight our innovations and differentiators in our proposals.”
More About the Role
This is a full-time position at our Seattle, WA office. We envision someone with ambition, a personal commitment to quality, and the ability to see the bigger picture and help influence strategy in creating compelling content. We have high expectations and are devoted to supporting our people through internal and external training programs and a fun, flexible work environment with a team of passionate, like-minded professionals. The candidate selected for this position will be provided a membership for the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS), Seattle Chapter.
- Lead coordination of marketing efforts; including proposals, interview preparation, pre-bids, resumes, and qualification development
- Work in conjunction with project managers, senior management, and administrative staff to plan, coordinate, and produce qualifications, proposals, and presentations to ensure deadlines are met and proposals are compliant with the applicable RFP or RFQ submission instructions
- Solicit and coordinate information from internal clients, external consultants, and other team members for inclusion in proposal and presentation materials
- Contribute to content development (writing, editing, proofreading) for qualifications, proposals, and presentations
- Update and maintain databases of project opportunities, project descriptions, resumes, references, and qualifications materials
- Outstanding writing, editing, and grammar skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail and professionalism
- High-level expertise in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and graphic design skills in InDesign is required; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
*Please provide a portfolio link on your resume.
As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, Fehr & Peers welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.