Fehr & Peers is home to industry leaders in transportation. We focus on transforming transportation consulting and improving the communities where we live and work. Our marketing coordinators work in conjunction with project managers, senior management, and administrative staff to deliver high-quality proposals while developing both internal and external relationships and learning along the way. The successful candidates for these positions embody effective communication, responsiveness, organization, and attention to detail. With our firm’s commitment to collaboration and professional development, these career opportunities offer new experiences and challenges in a positive working environment.
In our collaborative culture, marketing coordinators work with our company-wide marketing team, project managers, and principals to develop polished and compelling proposals, elevate the firm’s market influence, and provide support throughout the pursuit process.
Currently, our offices are operating remotely with minimal time in the office when needed. The ideal candidates will be able to thrive working from home for now and will be ready for integration into office routines once we are back to working fully in person.
The ideal candidates for these positions are:
Strong visual communicators, displaying a solid understanding of graphic design principles to amplify key messages, proven experience with high-quality graphic/proposal production, and an interest in leveraging new trends and technologies.
Quick and eager learners, seizing the opportunity to learn from the firm’s marketing coordinators, visual communications team, and senior consultants to help in growing a career with us.
Effective collaborators, working closely with a variety of staff throughout the company and external teaming partners to market Fehr & Peers as a national leader in transportation innovation.
Committed to quality, having the motivation to raise the bar for developing high-quality marketing materials representing our vision to provide the best solutions to the toughest transportation challenges facing communities today and into the future.
- Apply skills in graphic design, document layout, and strategic communications to develop engaging collateral for competitive marketing pursuits
- Assist in developing, coordinating, and producing statements of qualifications, proposals, and presentation materials, ensuring deadlines are met
- Gather information from internal staff, external consultants, and other team members for inclusion in proposals and presentation materials
- Assist in content development (writing, editing, and proofreading) of proposals and presentations
- Update and maintain databases of project opportunities, project descriptions, resumes, references, and qualifications materials.
- Four-year college degree or Associates degree, with a preferred emphasis in graphic design, communications, or marketing-related programs
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), as demonstrated through a portfolio
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent writing, editing, and grammatical skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and provide solutions
- Prior experience in the transportation industry (or related engineering, architecture, or construction industries) preferred
- Prior experience in a marketing or graphic design role preferred
Browse Our Immediate Needs
As a regional position, the new Marketing Coordinator may be anchored in our Long Beach, Irvine, or San Diego office, and will have regular opportunities to collaborate with staff in all our Southern California offices, regardless of the home office.
Please include a portfolio link with your application.
“I love the cutting-edge proposals that really challenge the way we use design. We have to think creatively to find the most effective ways to visually communicate who we are as a firm and what we can do for our clients.”
Fehr & Peers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in the workplace. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds, and hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.