Are you a gifted communicator with a passion for bringing stories to life through digital content? Do you have a knack for understanding and reaching different audiences? If adding value each day through words and action with a fun team feels like a fit, we look forward to hearing from you!
At Fehr & Peers, our passion is helping clients and communities achieve their transportation goals. The Corporate Comm team’s expertise helps to differentiate Fehr & Peers through thoughtful and creative deliverables.
Operating as trusted advisors to our internal stakeholders, we collaborate closely to identify possible storylines and messaging for deliverables, both internal and external, that are easy to understand and meaningfully represent our brand. We get to empower staff each day by contributing to efforts that help them assist clients, and ultimately impact the way people live and experience their transportation environments.
- Serve as a valued member of our corporate team, working to support needs across the company and office autonomy by remaining solutions-oriented and committed to customer service
- Work with brand and technical leaders, supporting day-to-day operations and forward-thinking goals by applying knowledge of marketing communications and technology to take complex information and transform it into clear, concise, well-organized content
- Curate and tailor messaging in line with brand strategy, to a variety of audiences and platforms – blogs, social media, presentations, marketing pieces, internal communications
- Gain a solid understanding of our brand, the competition, and conduct vital research to inform efforts at hand
- Teach and mentor others based on subject-matter expertise
- Act as an ambassador of the brand, partnering to provide education on content that embodies the Fehr & Peers voice/tone, as well as identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Impact and influence the evolution of our brand over time with curiosity and a drive to continuously seek improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, PR, communications, journalism, or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in a comparable role
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills, with the ability to write strategically, concisely, and with a tone matching the communication goals and platform
- Solid understanding of branding and associated, current social and digital landscapes, tools, and best practices
- Understanding of the transportation planning and engineering industry, principles, and applications, or the aptitude to pick them up quickly
- Ability to see big picture, but operate with great attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a dedicated commitment to collaboration, and a creative approach to problem-solving
- Superior organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic understanding of what SEO is and how to write with it in mind.
- Front-end web design experience using WordPress or similar software (preferred)
Ideally, this position will be located near Roseville, California, but we remain flexible should the right candidate be nearer to one of our other office locations and willing to travel to the corporate office in Walnut Creek, CA, as needed. At this time, we have a hybrid work environment and would expect this individual to be in the office 2+ days per week.
To apply for this job please visit www.fehrandpeers.com.