Create solutions to support staff
Corporate serves all our offices and anticipates the needs of staff to support their success. Within Corporate, our administrative team keeps the office running smoothly and effectively, so our engineers and planners nationwide may focus on improving the communities we serve. We have fun collaborating and relying on each other as partners to find creative solutions that best serve individual and company needs and are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. In this position, every day will be different in supporting a variety of tasks and projects, from setting up for social events to auditing different systems. The right candidate will have interests in:
Managing multiple requests with poise and a versatile ability to navigate different resources and changing priorities.
Leveraging your personable, approachable personality to develop relationships and support the success of staff.
Collaborating as a valued team member, pitching in wherever needed and showing initiative to reach out and assist others.
“I am looking for a resourceful and motivated self-starter who will bring new skills and experience to our team, enhancing the service we provide. An individual with the desire to continually learn and grow, and who values providing exceptional customer service, will be successful here.”
Senior Administrative Assistant
“Despite the distances between our nationwide offices, we have a strong company-wide Administrative team that connects regularly to share resources, guidance, and support. I’m looking forward to partnering with someone who is eager to learn and share ideas.”
Senior Systems Administrator
“Our IT department relies on our Administration team when coordinating with our remote offices on IT equipment and support. I appreciate working with someone who is friendly, communicates effectively, has great attention to detail, and is always eager to help improve processes.”
Director of Administration
“The Corporate Administration team is a collaborative group of talented individuals who support the Corporate office in running smoothly and effectively, which in turn supports the company in allowing our engineers and planners to focus on improving communities. We look forward to welcoming a personable, versatile, and dedicated member to our team.”
More About the Role
We are seeking a motivated and versatile Administrative Assistant to serve in our Corporate office who is eager to exercise and develop a wide range of skills.
- Oversee the Fehr & Peers Store of branded collateral and tchotchkes
- Administer the client survey process by distributing surveys, entering survey data, and generating client survey reports
- Coordinate food orders and set up/take down for lunches and other office meetings and events
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain inventory and order office and kitchen supplies
- Communicate with property management representatives and vendors as necessary
- Perform general troubleshooting on office equipment (computers, printers, and copiers) and coordinate service calls
- Review and approve invoices for regular office expenses and submit to accounts payable for processing
- Participate in a company-wide administrative group focused on collaboration and enhancing administrative services
- Request and process forms, such as insurance certificates and W-9s
- Organize the office space to be professional in appearance (including storage areas and common office spaces), and keep commonly used areas clean and stocked with supplies
- Audit systems to ensure data is accurate and help maintain accurate databases
- Update Jive, our internal knowledge management system
- Provide recruiting support (job postings, career fair/logistic support, phone screens, and resume data entry)
- Contribute to team and office action plans
- Perform other general requests as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional office environment
- Intermediate experience in office computer software/systems, including Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office
- Commitment to high-quality, reliable, and timely work performance
- Ability to learn, communicate, and perform in a fast-paced environment with many new challenges
- Flexible attitude and comfort with managing requests and instructions from a variety of individuals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Customer-focused, interpersonal, and teamwork skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Motivation as a self-starter with strong initiative to take ownership of tasks and projects
As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, Fehr & Peers welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.