Some client’s questions require some technical analysis, but not all necessitate a comprehensive evaluation. Fehr & Peers has access to a wide range of Quick-Response Tools that can better inform decision-making, but with much less time and cost of traditional technical approaches. Whether it is commercially-available software or proprietary tools developed in-house, we can use these tools to better inform our clients without having to spend substantial amounts of time performing comprehensive analyses.
- MXD (Mixed-Use Development) Trip Generation Model
- BMPs (Best Management Practices) for TDM Effectiveness
- DRM (Direct Ridership Models)
- Development Toolkit
- VMT & Greenhouse Gas Emissions Estimator (beta)
More Quick-Response Tools coming soon.
- 4D Spreadsheet Information and Resources
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Crosswalk Tool
- Gate Access Queuing
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Calculator
- Railroad Preemption Worksheet
- Roundabout Analysis
- Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) Speed Bin from Travel Demand Model